April 21, 2014

No Line Coloured Rose Card

I’ve been wanting to try no line colouring for a while and wow, does it ever cause you to really look at the shadows, highlights and overall contrast! Quite the Copic challenge!

rose no line congr

The sketch was based on Sketchbook Saturday 100 but as usual, I managed to come in late so I can’t link it up. Bummer. I had it done a while ago too but I didn’t get around to blogging it in time. The ribbons are a bit hard to see in the photo (click to enlarge) but IRL it looks really nice. The background was sprayed with some mist I mixed a long time ago. Maybe it’s a diluted version of a Mr. Huey’s mist??

sketchbook saturday 100

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps
: rose-SU!, sentiment-SSS
Paper: white CS-PTI, white CS for rose-X-Press It, gold CS-SU!
Ink: pale tomato-HA, Antique Linen (for no line rose)
Accessories: foam dots-The Sticky Stuff Store, rhinestones-TE, mist-?, embossing folder-Sizzix, ribbon-stash, Copics R11, 20, 22, 32, 24, 27, 29, 59

No comments: