April 30, 2014

CASE Study Floral Edged Tag

My third and final (out of time, I had more ideas) entry into the CASE Study DT challenge. My personal muse is definitely Melissa Phillips so here’s another CASE of a tag she made.

CASE study DT Melissa Phillips tag

Here’s a link to Melissa’s tag. I kept the tag, scalloped bottom though mine is made of paper strips not strips of washi tape, felt flowers, polka dots and single large embossed work across the top. I changed up the colours and added longer lace and ribbons at the top styled differently with a button tie. I also added a reinforcer circle made from DP, a cardstock lace edge, and quite a few super tiny rhinestones.

I really like this one. It’s so happy and springy and works for any situation. I mean, seriously, who CAN’T use a hug when you give them a gift??

Please choose me for the DT. I work hard, am punctual and love working from inspiration challenges.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
hugs-Say it Loud-WMS, dot-SSS
Ink: Versamark
Paper: pastel DP pack, kraft, blush CS-PTI
Accessories: felt-Etsy, rhinestones-TE, scalloped, lace border dies, twine, button-PTI, various tiny flower, oval dies-Memory Box, PTI and Spellbinders, ribbon-May Arts, lace-stash, 1/2” hole punch, gold EP-SU!, Crop-a-dile-WRMK

2 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Rebecca, this is a lovely TAG!!!!! Gorgeous little flowers!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Love the original tag and your take on the inspiration is very cool :)