April 30, 2014

CASE Study DT Mannequin and Roses Tag

This is my second entry for the CASE Study DT. I sooo want to be chosen. I save so many cards on Pinterest and CASE them so this DT would be perfect for me!

CASE study DT Tim holtz tag

I CASEd the April tag by Tim Holtz. Of course I plan to link this up to that challenge too. I used almost the same technique for the background with the exception of using distress stain instead of distress paint. I added some more embellishments, made my flowers differently and added some stitch stamping. I also added some lovely shimmer with bronze distress stain.

I hope you like it. I know I would be an excellent team member. I am currently on the Unscripted Sketches DT and I haven’t missed a week since November. I hope I am chosen. Pretty please!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Button Boutique-PTI
Ink: Vintage photo Distress, Archival potting soil, black-Ranger
Paper: linen CS-PTI, DP-Melissa Frances, grunge paper
Accessories: mini tattered Rose die, dress form die, hex cover plate die-PTI, shimmer mist-Tattered Angels, various distress stains, Copic refill G21, Hug Snug seam binding ribbon, button-Ebay, pearls-Kaisercraft, red, pink, ivory acrylic paints, 1/2” circle punch-SU!, Crop-a dile-WRMK, cherish charm-TH, pin-stash

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow, Rebecca, this is absolutely beautiful. I love all the texture and the colours you have used on your tag.
Smiles,
Lesley

wienerhoneymooners said...

Another lovely Rebecca!!! Just love your eclectic flair and RANGE, just awesome!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So beautiful! Looks like lots of work :)