June 20, 2012

Puppy Love Wire Photo Holder

This was one of two doggie-themed gifts I mafe for my mom. She recently lost her dog who was 14.5 years old and she was devastated. And since she is hard to buy for, I pretty much have to make something to be sure she doesn’t already have it!

puppy love photo frame

This originally was a nasty yellow colour and I can’t imagine why anyone, even a dollar store would use it. I sanded it so the paint would grab and added two coats of acrylic paint. Then I covered it in Rock Candy Crackle Paint. The doggie bone embellishment is a die cut from MFT which I covered in Glossy Accents.

puppy love photo frame closeup

The scalloped circle is covered in Max and Whiskers paper and sealed. Then I added the banner; just the letters are covered in Glossy Accents.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
MFT
Ink: Walnut stain, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress ink
Paper: Max and Whiskers-Basic Grey, chocolate, kraft CS-SU!
Accessories: copper brad, charm, paw brads-stash, woof button-Jesse James, Glossy Accents, mini scalloped punch-EK Success, Quickutz alphabet, Technique Tuesday scalloped chipboard circle, CTMH files, striped button twine-PTI, love wire photo holder-Dollarama

No comments: