April 02, 2018

An Apple a Day…

Our challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges this week was to make a medical themed card. A thank you for a medical professional who has helped you out or a get well card!

c4c 18 ty dr

I stamped the nurse and patient from a set by Art Impressions, then penciled in the rest of the scene. When I was happy with the design, I went over it with a Copic multiliner. I kept the lines slightly sketchy so they would work with the rest of the images. In retrospect, I do wish I had placed the pie chart in a different place! The images were coloured with Polychromos pencils. Finally, I added the glitter paper die cut sentiment by Hero Arts and stamped the smaller sentiment.

This card is for my family doctor. She is an interesting character with short spikey purple hair and a love of big, bold earrings! She is so kind and caring, not rushing you out like so many doctors now. You are probably picturing someone quite young but she isn’t and I’m so worried she will retire!

Have someone special in your life who would love a medical themed card? Hop on over to the C4C blog to play along with us this week!

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: