September 18, 2015

Pastel Hearts for Runway Challenge

I really liked this week’s Runways challenge. The dress reminded me of a mix between Valentine conversation hearts and modern art!

runway challenge pastel hearts

I used a Memory Box die for the trailing hearts border. I filled it in with various pastel cardstock pieces. Then for the pop of bright colour from the dress, I added the red sentiment panel with white embossing.

Enjoy, Rebecca

Entered in:

Runway Challenge 91

runway 91

RECIPE
Stamps:
PTI
Ink: versamark
Paper: SU!, PTI and hero arts pastel CS, white, red CS-PTI
Accessories: Memory box die. white EP-Hero Arts

1 comment:

Jennifer Rzasa said...

SO pretty! I love how this would be good for Valentine's Day, yet perfect for any other time of year as well! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)