September 18, 2015

Make It Work

I HAD to order on the day this free stamp set was offered. I just LOVE it! Isn't it purdy?

make it work card

I also bought the banner dies I used here. They are so cute! I didn’t use the star and heart banner that accompany the two I used but I love that the two sets play well together!

I used Maggie Holmes papers to make this card with the exception of the typewriter paper under the dress; that is stamped with another new product from PTI.

Enjoy, Rebecca

Entered in:

Retro Sketches 181

rs181

RECIPE
Stamps:
Fashion Sense-PTI
Ink: Versamark, archival watering can
Paper: Maggie Holmes (crate paper), soft stone. blush CS-PTI, basic grey cs-SU!
Accessories: shabby ribbon-Paper Sweeties, banner dies-PTI, scalloped circle die-Spellbinders, sequins-Lucy’s Cards

No comments: