September 11, 2015

Let’s Celebrate–An Acetate Window Card

I always make a card using my Simon Says Stamp card kit when it arrives. Or at least i try to!! This time I wanted to use the acetate windows but I was kind of stumped how to use them.

acetate window celebrate

This window is the prettiest shade of pink too! It looks reddish at first but it’s really lovely against the white cardstock. The balloons are stamped on vellum with Versamark and gold heat embossed. The window was cut with Nestabilites rectangles and I also cut a liner sheet so the acetate would be sandwiched in between the two layers. that way the adhesive won’t show. For the balloons I hid the adhesive behind the gold embossed lines and dots. I used very tiny drops of Matte Medium which has a strong hold even in small quantities.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
SSS Kit except:
gold paint pen-Sharpie, gold sequins-Ellen Hutson, gold EP-SU!, Nesties rectangles-Spellbinders

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such an elegant and beautiful card. The recipient will feel so special and thrilled!