December 13, 2014

Mason Jar Rose Card

Aince I had all of my American Crafts Neopolitan goodies out, I decided to make another card. I was super inspired by the awesome tags, flair and cardstock stickers.

mason jar freestyle card

The jar on the tag was so cute I was loathe to cover it up at all but as long as I could still see the two colours floating in the jar and the cute little ‘masked’ heart, I was ok about it. This sketch, with or without the floral layer, is also a versatile favourite. If you look closely, you will see another layer under my tag; cute little strawberries.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Paper:
American Crafts, white CS-SSS, doily-Wilton
Accessories: flair, rose sticker,tag-AC, epoxy dots-MME, sequins-SSS, foam dots-Sticky Stuff Store, veneer-Studio Calico, gold thread-Fabric store, twine-stash?

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Country chic and adorable Rebecca.