April 08, 2013

Snowflake Candle for Moxie Fab Winter Challenge

Whew! I am going to make it under the line for this challenge!Winter Home Decor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. You have 30 minutes to play!

snowflake candle

This is the simplest project ever but it is so pretty and elegant! I die cut the snowflakes from metallic paper and mulberry paper. Then I added rhinestones to some of the snowflake tips to add some sparkle. The snowflakes are held together with a brad and pressed through the ribbon and directly into the candle.

snowflake candle2

As long as you don’t let the candle burn down too far, you could easily remove the snowflake and ribbon and add them to a new candle! It would be so easy to make a set as a gift or a whole table full! Sorry the candle is so crooked. I set it straight so many times! Because a candle is often seen from both sides, I tied the ribbon in a pretty double bow on the back. The dies are Spellbinders, everything else is unknown.

Enjoy!

Rebecca

3 comments:

Petti said...

Very pretty decoration for the candle!

Petti said...

Very pretty decoration for the candle!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Such a great idea.