December 26, 2008

Floral Anniversary Card

Ever go back, I mean way back, to when you first started stamping, looking at the photos of your past work?? Well I did that today in my quest to find scrappable photos, tag them and get them printed. Wow, did I ever create some scary stuff. {{GRIN}} LOL! OOOH baby, it was sooo not good!  What is that expression, "We've Come a Long Way Baby"? Yeah, I know it was originally for a politically incorrect company but the sentiment stands. This one isn't from so far back, only 2 years ago.

floral anniversary Unfortunately, I took the photo on the dining room table; I wasn't blogging then and only took the photo to save the idea. DH was kind enough to blur away the edges for me removing the table but a bit of the card edge as well. Originally, it was edged in gold paint pen just like the love sentiment layer; nothing else is lost. The washer in the center of the largest flower was originally silver coloured metal, I dabbed gold paint pen on it to match the rest of the gold on the card. The 'love' sentiment is stamped in Versamark and gold embossed on pale pink CS. The French Flair background stamp is also gold embossed on a white CS base. The pink ribbon with gold edging is leftover from my wedding bouquet (I made it). Hope you like it, this is one golden oldie I was really glad I found!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Paper:
whisper white CS - SU!, pink CS - unknown
Stamps: French Flair - SU!, Love sentiment - unknown, maybe Stampington?
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: pink ribbon with gold edge - unknown, large brad  unknown probably Making Memories, small brads - SU!, paper flowers - unknown, gold embossing powder - SU!, gold paint pen-unknown, foam dots - SU!.

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

I love all the gold on this - what a pretty card - and so fun to find things you've done in the past!