October 06, 2018

Exciting News!!

I’ve decided to move, yep, I’m on my way over to a WordPress blog! And while I’m making big changes, I’ve decided to rebrand myself as well. So pop on over to My Crafts are Like a Box of Chocolates, You Never Know What I’m Going to Make! No one could ever spell my blog name anyway and the new name incorporates all the different styles of crafts I’d like to post.

Rest assured that I will continue to post lots of fun stamping and card designs. But this new blog makes me feel more comfortable adding calligraphy, jewelry, mixed media, home décor, mail art, ATCs, sewing and so much more!

I’m not sure yet what will happen if you are a subscriber but I promise to edit this post to let you know. I do hope you will follow me over there! I definitely will be importing my content to the WP site but I will also keep this blog open so any bookmarks or saved links on Pinterest will still work.

Please also pop on over to Instagram (link on sidebar) to see more of what I love to create. If the link isn’t working, I’m BecCreates1.

Thank you for your dedicated readership! I’m looking forward to engaging with you over at WP!

No comments: