March 11, 2018

Floral Smile Card

I recently saw that The Flower Challenge is looking for a new design team member! So I decided to play along with their latest challenge. It’s pretty easy, Anything Goes!

gold n rose smile card

Think I used enough flowers? Ha Ha! The background paper is by Echo Park and the flower dies are by Altenew. I don’t usually use an odd colour for leaves but this time it seemed to work perfectly. Adding green really wouldn’t have worked although I guess a sage colour might have been ok. The heart die is by Hero Arts and I made the tag by hand but used the reinforcer die from a tag set by Neat n Tangled. No matter how many tag dies I have, I never seem to have he perfect length and width I needed! Does that every happen to you? The stencil I used on the tag is by Prima. And last but not least, the sentiment is by Papertry Ink! I shopped at almost every store in my stash for this one!

TFChallenge_18

I really hope the powers that be at the Flower Challenge enjoy my card. I really enjoy the challenge of being on design teams. I work best with deadlines!

Enjoy, Rebecca

2 comments:

Viv said...

It's a beautiful card Rebecca! love the pretty background and you did a great job using the pretty flower dies too....that one is on my wish list!Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Rebecca. love all the layers and the wonderful colours used. Thank you so much for joing us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT