April 19, 2017

Having Fun and Lovin’ Life!

I was super busy working on some more design team work on Friday when I made this card. So I went super simple but it was fun to use some paper from an old card kit from Simon Says Stamp. I’ve gotta use them up because I swear they are having babies they seem to multiply so fast!

c4c lovin life squares

I love it when a paper collection includes what I call ‘cut apart sheets’. You know the ones with the little squares on them that are meant to be separated into pieces and used as journaling cards, titles or accents? This pad included an entire sheet of these small squares. I chose three for this card. I thought it might make a good encouragement card (not for something really serious of course) or even just to say Hi!

C4C381Sketch

I used the sketch for Crazy 4 Challenges for this card. Every month we do a sketch from one of our members on the third week. It’s a fabulous sketch full of possibilities; to see some of them head on over to our blog! Whether you are bursting with ideas or have only one, be sure to play along with us by making a card or project and linking it up!

Enjoy, Rebecca

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

This is so super cute and trendy!