April 25, 2017

Big Rose Bouquet

I was very inspired by last week’s Fusion challenge. The flowers are so beautiful don’t you agree?

Fusion truck bouquet

My card uses three sets, from Altenew and PTI, to create my own version of the bouquet.

big rose bouquet cut out card

Even though I obviously wasn’t able to create nearly as many flowers as in the bouquet, I tried to recreate the colours found in the bouquet. It’s funny, I rarely try to recreate an inspiration photo but this time I just wanted to try it. The silver that you see at the top is actually the inside of the card. The card base is white but I added a Soft Stone full sized panel inside. It didn’t seem to have enough contrast with the card base so I sponged on some silver ink.

big rose bouquet cut out card2

The sparkle from the silver ink was just enough to make this card pop. The colours in this photo are much more like it looks in real life. For some reason the other photo is much more faded looking. Maybe because I forgot my lens hood?

Enjoy, Rebecca

Entered in: Fusion Challenge

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a stunningly beautiful bouquet! Wow! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion!

Jeanne J. said...

OH I think this is the prettiest bunch of stamped flowers I've ever seen! Total winner!

Steph Mitchell said...

Gorgeous, and well done on being one of the Honorable Mentions!

Kelly S. said...

Goodness gracious, that looks like a printed Hallmark card, or patterned paper from Michael's!!....amazing stamping! Beautiful design!