March 15, 2017

Papertrey Ink 10th Anniversary Projects

This year is the 10th Anniversary for PTI. They’ve had various challenges this week and I’ve played along with a few of them.

10 ann set

Here’s a photo of them all. I started with the card and decided to keep the colour scheme the same throughout.

10 ann card

The challenge for the card was to repeat images or die cuts. I used the tiny images from Bitty Baby Blessings. Can I just tell you how much I love the new colour, Pale Peony? It’s so lovely! My new fave colour!!

10 ann birdhouse

Another challenge was to make a bird house based on a template Nichole made a few years ago. Mine is pretty basic but I did add a cute little perch and a nest inside made of thin strips of a paper bag. There are even a couple tiny eggs inside! The bird and branch are from Spring Woods.

10 ann package

I made this little package tag using a PTI die cut and some crepe paper. The challenge was to be inspired by some packaging by Rebecca Luminarias. She had a tag with similar scrunched crepe paper.

10 ann coaster

My last project was a felt coaster. The challenge was to be inspired by some felt projects on the blog. There was a sweet aqua mist coaster on there and I used it as inspiration. I don’t have any stitching dies so I just hand-stitched it all.

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: