October 17, 2016

Flourishes October Release–Year of Flowers

Another month has passed! I can’t believe it! You are going to love the gorgeous new Flourishes l.c. releases!

fl petunia

I used the Petunia stamp which I coloured with Copic markers and die cut using a Spellbinders label die. Isn’t this image lovely? I used some old Basic Grey papers, die cut leaves, ribbon and mulberry paper roses along with some sequins to dress up this card.

year of flowers summer

Hop along with us! All of the Flourishes Design Team have made fabulous cards for you today! Don’t forget to leave some comments! Be sure to visit every day this week as we will be showing you new sets all the way until Saturday!

Flourishes blog
Barb Thompson 
Beverly Cole
Linda Lucas
Naomi Gong 
Me!
Tricia Traxler

Enjoy, Rebecca

5 comments:

Beverly said...

I love what you did with the Petunia!

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't even imagine how much time you must have putten into that! It looks really good! I'd never have the patience for something like that! Awesome ^^ (chaari @swapbot)

Cherylann said...

I wish I could do this in paper. It is beautiful! wildchild/swapbot

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Rebecca!

Unknown said...

Love the soft colors you use to make this beautiful card. Thanks for your effort.