March 01, 2014

Big Adventure Card for Unscripted Sketches #246

The square panel on this week’s sketch reminded me of a buckle. Thinking of a buckle reminded me of some clips by Making Memories I’ve had for ages so I decided to finally use one on this card!

RebeccaEdnie246

Don’t you just love the faint mail pattern on this scalloped sticker? I trimmed the script washi tape down to a smaller width because I though it worked better here. I’m also entering this in Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday challenge to use Pearls and The Shabby Tea Room to use washi tape.

photo

Here you can see that I used Perfect Pearls on the background with a stencil. It is pretty hard to see but in the right light it looks shimmery. (it looks so different than the other pic because I took it with my iPhone.)

246

So what do you see when you look at this sketch? Check out what the design team gals saw by visiting Unscripted Sketches and then make a project and link it up! I look forward to seeing you there!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Ink:
frayed burlap distress ink
Paper: ocean tides CS-PTI, DP, sticker-Making Memories
Accessories: Perfect Pearls spray, clip-MM, washi tape-stash, pearls-Dollarama

1 comment:

Heather said...

A gorgeous card, I love your stamping and fabulous pearlised background - your elements are fabulous!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx