February 15, 2014

Blingy Baby Love for Unscripted Sketches #244

This has to be one of the cards I’ve made that I’m most proud of lately. It suits my signature style of simple shabby (shabby without too many layers or embellies) and my favourite category of cards – baby!

love and bling baby card

No special techniques here to explain. I kinda enlarged one of the circles on the sketch and omitted one but I think you can still see the inspiration! I enlarged an angled view of the sentiment. I drives me nuts when I use lovely gold EP and it photographs really dark, even black!

love and bling baby card3

I hope you enjoy playing with this sketch like I did! It’s really fun when you realize that you don’t have to use each element as you see it. Change the shapes, sizes, proportions, flip; rotate, mirror, whatever you like!

love and bling baby card2

We’d love to have more people play our sketch so be sure to come by Unscripted Sketches this week!

244

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Graphic 45
Paper: Graphic 45
Ink: Versamark, Vintage photo distress
Accessories: pearls-Recollections, oval die-Spellbinders, ribbon (chevron and silk to thread buttons)-May Arts, buttons-ebay, lace-stash, focal stickers-G45, foam dots-Jody Morrow, gold EP-SU!

2 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely, lovely Baby card, love all the pearls!!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

PS, This card is very, very well done, and I wanted to tell you that I think the picture lighting is perfect! I have issues with lighting, I have a friend that is going to give me her old photo tent, for now I use a level changer in Photoshop to help. Not always does it, but helps some. This is very lovely, so magazine worthy!!!