June 30, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peak-A Cup Full of Happiness

This is easily one of my favourite Clear Dollar Stamps sets yet! I love cats so much and this one is simply adorable!!

ACupFullOfHappinessRE4
I decided to go a bit shabby with this one. The tea cup is pieced with DP and the saucer is coloured as is the kitty.

ACupFullOfHappinessRE5  
I started colouring another kitty in calico colours (black, white and orange) but the orange didn’t jive so well with the soft colours of the DP so I re-coloured her in this soft white and pale brown colour which is perfect! The next post uses the calico kitty so be sure to check him out too.

I hope you love this little kitty as much as I do! Be sure to visit Clearly iStamp to see the full set and get links to more samples of this and other July sneak peak sets! This set will be available July 1st at Clear Dollar Stamps!

Enjoy, Rebecca

Stamps: A Cup Full of Happiness
Paper: white CS-Taylored Expressions, blush CS-SU!, DP-Blue Hill, Crate Paper
Ink: Memento Black, Copics E31, 33, R11,10,22, C1, W1,3
Accessories: Curved Rectangles Nesties, craft knife (to cut around the outside of the template to make a mat), flowers-Joan's Gardens, lace-stash,foam dots-Jody Morrow

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rebecca,
You will be missed my friend but I am sure we will keep in touch by visiting each other's blogs.
I have to tell you that this is my favorite kitty card! I love the soft colors and pretty embellishments. You brought my illustration to life!
Hugs,
True :D

Joan Ervin said...

What an absolutely adorable design...the little kitty is adorable and I love your sweet and delicate design!!!

Gloria Dojlido said...

So soft and pretty!