April 29, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Preview-Tag Blessings 1

I’m back with more samples for a fabulous new set, Tag Blessings. There are so many uses for this set! I loved working with it!!

TagBlessingsRE1
I used a tutorial from SCS to create this box card. Inside is a combination of two stamps from the set. I liked the bottom of the one circle image and the top of another so I merged them! I carefully cut out the inner circle of the green stamped image and also trimmed the bird image to match. It is hard to see but I cut carefully around the leaves so a few stick over the edge of the green circle.

The bow is lovely silk ribbon, I adore tying bows out of silk, so soft and the middle is small with poofy loops. The butterfly has pearls for the body from my local dollar store, AWESOME! I use so many more now that they are so cheap. Only 2 c each!!

This set will be available June 1st. The link on Lori’s blog, Clearly iStamp will be active then. Be sure to visit the rest of the DT who are previewing sets today.

Angela Thomas
Tricia Traxler
Cassie Trask
Linda Anderson
Laurie Wilson
Lori McCrosky
Linda Borneman
Nancy Grant
Katie Renz
Candy Fosta
Sarah Taylor
Trudy Sjolander
Wendy Hall
Tori Wild
Stacy Morgan
Sarah Gilreath
Tracy Johnson

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Tag Blessings – Clear Dollar Stamps
Ink: sage, pale plum-SU!
Paper: pale plum, white CS-SU!, DP-Basic Grey
Accessories: MS butterfly punch, pearls-Dollarama, silk ribbon-May Arts, circle Nestabilites, foam dots-Jody Morrow

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Very cool, Rebecca! I love that big bow and how you merged the images ;D