June 29, 2009

Peaches Tag for Twinkling Tuesdays

THIS IS THE SECOND POST FOR TODAY, BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN.

This week, Madelynn gave us an inspiration challenge. What a beautiful and tasty photo!clip_image002

peaches tag I only have one citrus stamp and I didn’t feel like using it. I need to use Bold Brights ink for most citrus fruits and I just wasn’t in a BB mood. So I opted for another fruit. PEACHES. My favourite fruit, well maybe along with raspberries. The two together mixed with frozen yogurt is AWESOME! This tag came together quite quickly! AND I used all scraps! WOOHOO! The tag was cut with a Coluzzle template, it was a bit too tall for my scrap so I shimmied it up part way through the cutting to make it shorter. I stamped the image with Stazon brown on confetti vanilla and then again with apricot ink and again with olive ink. I cut out the peach and leaves and layered them on the main image. I added a bit of shading with pumpkin and regal rose markers.

As always, be sure to play along with us! Make a card or other project using the photo to inspire you and upload to SCS or PCP using MTTSC29 or post to your blog. Be sure to link up to Madelynn’s Twinkling Tuesdays so we can all see your creations. Visit all the team members blogs to see their work and we all love reading your sweet comments so be sure to leave some love!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
peach label image and canvas-SU!
Ink: olive, apricot-SU!, Staz on brown
Paper: confetti vanilla, apricot, celery
Accessories: button-stash, hemp twine-Hemptique, twill tape-stash, Coluzzle template, foam dots-Jody Morrow, ribbon-Masterstroke, celery, pumpkin, regal rose markers-SU!

6 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

This is an awesome tag Rebecca!! Loving that image - is it a Melissa Frances sticker?

Christi Flores said...

OMG I LOVE that tag!!!

Javablustamper said...

AWESOME tag Rebecca!! Hope you are well!!


Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Anonymous said...

I love this little tag. I used to have this set and sold it, but now I wish I wouldn't have. Great job on the coloring. You coordinated everything perfectly! Love it Rebecca!

Darla

Lisa said...

What a cute tag! Excellent take on the citrus fruit challenge ;)

Heather Schlatter said...

Well I know I have been MIA for way to long, but I have vowed this week to get back to commenting on regularly on those blogs I enjoy the most at the very least!!!

Rebecca this tag is amazing for this weeks inspiration!!! I love it you did a wonderful job on this!!!!


I really have missed coming by and commenting on all your lovely creations Heather!!!!

Heather Schlatter