April 15, 2009

GUESS WHAT? I WON MOJO MONDAY!!

YEE HAW! HOWDY, HOWDY, HOWDY! (Frank, the frilled lizard from Rescuers Down Under) I won Mojo Monday. When I first got the winner’s announcement post by email I was so mad. Rebecca #411 won and I knew I was #420. Then I realized that a few posts might have been disqualified for not linking directly to the sketch card so I checked and I did win! For my Blissful Beach card! I am so excited, probably more than I should be ‘cause it isn’t like I got on a Design Team I wanted or anything but I don’t care. I am going around the house singing, “I won, I won, I won, I won!” Silly but fun. Now I am off to decide which set I want. YEAHHHHHHH!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY LATE TWINKLING TUESDAY POST.

Rebecca

3 comments:

Cassie said...

WooT!!! I'm soooo happy you won!!! That card was INCREDIBLE!!! You totally deserved it!!

Hey - go check this card out!!
http://stampergrl.blogspot.com/2009/04/stampington-tea.html

Andrea said...

Congrats on the Mojo win! Thanks for the comment on my blog about my card...I wish I could have won with you! But making the top 20 out of 411 or so entries is pretty good...actually the second time for that. I think I am in the "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" catergory now! HAha! Your card was very pretty...I love all of the shell embellishments!

Kimmie said...

congrats!