February 16, 2009

Sorry for no new posts!

For about a month, our family has been sick. We have gone through
colds, coughs, sore throats and tummy upsets. One after the other we
have been passing the germs around. This weekend was yet another of my
turns for the sore throat! I get a lot if them anyway because of my
lupus; if I am stressed or tired, instant sore throat, but this one is
a doozy and a cough besides.
Sorry, I don't even have the energy to pull up an old photo to show
you. I am posting via email from my iPhone again. I sure hope we are
all better soon. I don't even want to make anything and that
practically never happens! Hope you are well and be sure to visit
again or take a few minutes to visit my previous work!

Rebecca

4 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Feel better soon, Rebecca!

Lisa T said...

Rebecca - feel better!

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh no! I sure hope you and your family feel better soon Rebecca! Get plenty of rest and take care.

Heather Schlatter said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Rebecca!!!

I hope your health and your Mojo comes back soon!!! Hope your family gets better soon too!!!

it has been bad here too!!! I did not get my card up until after noon today!!!

Get Better!!!

Heather