June 17, 2017

Critter Stack!

This week our challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges is a sketch! My favourite! This one is tall and skinny (but you can alter it if you wish) so I pulled out my favourite stamp for this shape of card.

c4c critter stack

Super cute critters right? I have no idea what the real name of the stamp is as it was purchased over 10 years ago! You could Google the company Eat Cake Graphics though if you are interested. I used my new Simon Says Stamp barely beige ink so I could do some no line colouring. The cow didn’t work out that great because 2 of my markers needed their nibs cleaned. It causes weird shiny spots and prevents the ink from blending well. I really loved how the chicken and sheep turned out though. I was looking hard for a sentiment to use; when I saw this one it made me laugh out loud. These critters are sure fighting (and maybe losing) a hard battle to stay stacked up!

I hope you will join us for this sketch. Look forward to seeing you there over at the blog!

Enjoy, Rebecca

2 comments:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Gorgeous and fun. Love your coloring and the sentiment you chose.

Karen Aicken said...

This card is SO fun. One of my favourite sentiments and I really liked your colouring!