May 20, 2017

Fancy Party Dress Celebrate

Do you ever play sketch challenges? I’m a huge fan; there is so much you can do with them compared to other challenges! And I always get a chance to use any new products I have!

c4c dress celebrate

These stamps and dies from Hero Arts were part of the April kit. I just love all of the mix and match clothes and accessories. I’d only played with a few of the stamps before and hadn’t actually made a card with them yet. The black cardstock frame was sprayed with a clear glitter mist. The white focal panel was inset into the frame. I die cut the left edge of the card so it would match my die cut border. This scrollwork border comes as part of a set with a plain border die and some other different borders. So it was easy to get the card edge to match. The card base is pink so I allowed a portion of it to show along the left edge. Last I added some details: flowers, sequins and gems along with some Wink of Stella on the top and skirt.

Come on over and play with us this week at Crazy 4 Challenges!

Enjoy, Rebecca

1 comment:

Erica said...

This is just beautiful. I'm saving it on Pinterest. Thanks for sharing.