April 22, 2016

Butterfly Dress Doll

ETA: So sorry this didn’t post. I hadn’t noticed until today!

I love using my Julie Nutting paper dolls but they are so big that they don’t fit on a standard card. So when I had the opportunity to create a sketch for Crazy 4 Challenges, I created one that would work for these awesome stamps!

c4c butterfly dress girl

I paper pieced this dress and card using some older Webster’s Pages papers. I added some silk ribbon and a flower from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The skin and hair were coloured with Copics. The bottom strip is washi tape from My Mind’s Eye then I added some random sequins that matched the colours in the patterned paper.

C4C332Sketch

If you play along, (and I hope you will!) feel free to change the shapes or alter it to make it square or a standard 4.25 x 5.5” card. (ETA: Sorry that I posted this with only one day left to play!)

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: