February 08, 2015

Rows of Hearts

There are so many challenges involving love, hearts and the red, white and pink colour combo around right now. I though it might be fun to enter a few.

rows of hearts

I was super inspired by the photo from TSTR week 245. How cute. I wanted to use the rows of hearts but not recreate them literally. So I made myself some patterned paper with the latest PTI Market kit. Part way through, I decided to add a heart with earrings to make this card a bit more special.

rows of hearts earrings

The earrings are quite simple but I think they will be pretty eye catching. Now who to give them to…

TSTR _245

I’m also playing in the Friday Mashup and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to use bright colours, All Things Bright and Beautiful.  And also Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge H is for… I used Hearts and heat embossing. And last but not least, JUGS challenge Word Week LOVE.

196f

Screen Shot 2015-01-18 at 12_56_20 PM

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
PTI market kit
Paper: white, pure poppy, hibiscus, raspberry Cardstock
Ink: Angel pink-Memento, real read, Rose red, pretty in pink-SU!, Hibiscus-PTI
Accessories: ribbon-Offray, Tag die and border die-PTI, silver cord-SU!, foam dots-Sticky Stuff Store, EP-Hero Arts, I’ll do a separate post for the earrings soon

6 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Hi Rebecca, I was happy to see your name pop up and love your gift card!!! Fabulous earrings and I love the way you integrated them into the card face!! Hope all's well in your life~ ((hugs)), Rebecca

Pop's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous creation, love the colours that you have chosen, thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x

Cynthia said...

Oh Wow! Both projects are awesome! Love the way you turned the card into a gift giving way with the earrings too! Thanks for playing along wit us at The Friday Mashup

Nancy said...

Love that you incorporated a gift on your card! Brilliant! Thank you so much for playing with the girls and I at JUGS! We appreciate it very much!

Heidi Baks said...

Your card is beautiful, and the addition of the earrings make it extra special. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful creations!! i love how you are presenting the earrings.. so clever :) and that calendar is FABULOUS!! Thanks so much for joining us along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge