August 25, 2013

SAF Mixing Mists to Match–Baby Bee Tag

I have to admit, I only have one PTI reinker so I’m afraid there was no mixing going on here, just misting. And it turned out lighter than I would have liked but it’s still pretty darn cute IMHO!

SAF13 mixing mist

I copied Melissa and used the Hex cover plate as a mask. I tried to be frugal and cut it from kraft and misted on the back side so I can reuse it. It warped so I dried it under my cutting mat and I think it will be good to go! Yeah! I also saved the pieces for another project. Then I stamped the flowers and centers inside each hexagon. It made for a very cute pattern! The rest is pretty obvious. :)

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE: lemon tart reinker, harvest moon, summer sunrise ink, white, lemon cardstock, bee stamps, heart die, tag die-PTI, twine-Divine Twine, ribbon-Hero Arts, patterned paper-MME

1 comment:

Annheidel said...

So cute! My daughter Emily loves it too. :)