March 29, 2013

Robot Thank You Card

I made another thank you card for my sister to give to someone in her wedding party. This time it happens to be her ring bearer who is also my little guy, Spencer. I’d show you a picture of him in the wedding but every single one of my photos turned out blurry. I take so many still photos, I didn’t have my camera settings right for people moving down an aisle. I’m looking forward to the pro ones.

robot thanks

I used a stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps and did my best to make the head look like it was made from very shiny, reflective metal. Then I made the rest fun, happy colours which matched the paper and ribbon colours. This was the Mojo sketch from a week or two ago and once again, I didn’t get it linked in time, ugh! I hope my little guy likes it!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
CDS, thanks all ways-PTI
Ink: Memento black, archival black-Ranger
Paper: black CS-PTI, green CS-SU!, DP-scraps
Accessories: copic markers, red grosgrain ribbon-stash, foam dots-Jody Morrow, pinking shears

No comments: