September 11, 2012

Grad Hat Box

I can’t believe I forgot to post my latest video! I made it ages ago but I guess I still have a pretty hefty dose of baby/breastfeeding brain.

grad hat box

Here’s the link. Graduation Hat Box I wish I knew how to post the link that shows up as a thumbnail of the video with a play button in the center. If you know how to do that, pretty please leave me a comment?

grad hat cards

These are the cards I put inside each box. I was making them for triplets plus one other kid from another family so these are just 2 of the 4 cards I made. The inside of each grad hat coordinates with the cards.

The circles and star are dies by PTI and I added a sweet doily to the girl ones. They are very simple as that is all I had time for after spending quite a lot of time making the boxes. We added gift cards to the boxes too but there was lots of room for a tiny or small gift. The cards measure 3 or 3 1/4” so they aren’t too small.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
PTI
Ink: archival black-Ranger
Paper: doily-Wilton, DP-Echo Park, CS-SU!
Accessories: PTI dies, iTop (grad hat brad), foam dots-Jody Morrow, embroidery floss, ribbon-SU!

No comments: