July 23, 2012

PTI Stamp-a-Faire Challenge–Handmade Embellishments

This DIY badge is for making your own embellishments. I rarely use store-bought bellies that can be handmade. So I had fun choosing which tutorial to try out. But since I was short of time, I went to an easy one, layered butterflies.

SAF butterfly bellie tag

I only have two butterfly dies so I had to use one twice but you can barely see it in the photo; look at the top right of the pink butterfly. You will see a tiny bit of moss peeking  out.  Unfortunately, it is really late here and I am hurrying to get to bed so I can’t take another. But it looks cute!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Mega Mixed Messages, Label Basics
Ink: memento toffee crunch
Paper: all PTI
Accessories: berry button, label die, small butterfly die-PTI, large butterfly die-Sizzix

No comments: