I love using sketches to create! Better yet, this week, the gals at 2S4Y are looking 2! design team members! I would love that ‘job’! More like a privilege! Pick me!
It is pretty easy to figure out. One little interesting note. If you click on the picture for a close up, you can see that I stitched around the perimeter of the DP. One row has thread but the other row is just piercing. Wonder why? I goofed up and sewed using the edge of the card to line up down one side but when I got to the corner, I goofed and followed the edge of the DP. So I removed the thread in the incorrect area and continued sewing correctly. Then to disguise the goofed up holes, I continued ‘sewing’ without thread the rest of the way. Make a mistake, figure out how to cover it up, I rarely ever throw out a card.
Stamps: flower-JustRite, sentiment-SU!
Ink: Vintage Velvet, Antique Linen-Distress Ink, Memento black
Paper: DP-October Afternoon, white CS-X-Press It, banana CS-SU!, vintage music paper
Accessories: pearls-Kaisercraft, seam binding tape-Etsy, Copics-RV00, R81,83,85,89, G24,28, YR31 (airbrushed), Nestabilities circles, lacy circles, string-Dollarama, tag die-Quickutz, sewing machine, thread-Mettler