August 23, 2010

Clear Baby Boy ATC

I am always trying new things and this one turned out so cool! I made this so long ago I’ve forgotten but I think it was a brown and blue ATC swap.

clear baby ATC 
I decided to use the clear cardstock because I had scraps on my desk. I embossed the clear background with an embossing folder; when I did it before, I got white raised areas but not this time, I wonder why? I still thought the subtle texture was cool. It is hard to see but I subtly enhanced the ribbing with a Copic marker. The bottom of the ATC is a sticker.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Fiskars
Ink: Memento brown
Paper: clear cardstock-PTI, DP-?
Accessories: Masterstroke seam binding ribbon, plastic accent-Jesse James buttons, foam dots-Jody Morrow, sticker-K&Co

1 comment:

Coleen said...

This is so cute Rebecca. I like your use of the clear plastic. I save all my clear packaging. I'm following here from before. Would love it if you followed on mine.
Coleen
Check out my artsy/crafty blog