January 29, 2010

Back in 5

This saying is too funny! I just had to use this on a card. I love this paper pack-Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend though I don’t really get the name. When I look at these papers I don’t think of a boyfriend. Maybe if I was 15 (when no teenager should be dating IMHO). Like I’d ever get that wish!!

cc boyfriend back in 5
I had fun covering this arrow in some of the paper. I remember using an answer key like this. Remember at the top, ‘Fill in the whole circle. Do not use a checkmark or an X. Use HB pencil.’ In fact, I think I used these in college for formal exams.

So what is your happy place? Mine, when I was in labour, was on the back of my favourite horse, on a trail ride, moseying along with sun light filtering through the trees. Oh, and since it is a happy place, there are no bugs!!! or spider webs across the trail!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Paper:
CC Boyfriend papers, real red CS-SU!
Accessories: twill and arrow-stash, foam dots-Jody Morrow

No comments: