November 14, 2008

Sunflower Thoughts

sunflower thoughts

Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card this week. It took me a long time to get it right; funny considering how simple it ended up. For the sentiment, I started with a chipboard label I covered with rose red CS and edged with a gold marker, it just looked clunky so I redesigned it. The edges of the confetti white panel and the oval tag are stipple brushed with chocolate chip ink. I hand cut the chocolate chip oval, I can't wait til I get my nesties!

 

Recipe:
Ink- summer sun, so saffron, old olive, always artichoke, more mustard
Cardstock- more mustard, confetti white, chocolate chip all by SU!
Stamp sets- Sincerely Sunflower, thoughts stamp from unknown set, French background, all SU!
Accessories- wide chocolate ribbon, gold cord, brads from Hodge Podge hardware, oval punch  all SU!, Fiskars corner punch, cord coloured with dark E Copic marker, foam tape

No comments: